You are my sunshine

The other night dear as I lay sleeping,
I dreamed I held you in my (A) arms,
When I awoke, dear I was mistaken,
So I hung my head and I cried,

You are my sunshine my only sunshine,
You make me happy when skies are gray,
You'll never know dear how much I love you,
Please don't take my sunshine away,

Chorus:
So let the sun shine in face it with a grin,
Smiler never loose and Fr owners never win,
So let the sun shine in face it with a grin,
Open up your heart and let the sunshine in,

Mommy told me something,
That little kids should know,
It’s all about the devil,
And I’ve learned to hate him so,
I know he’ll be unhappy,
‘Cause I’ll never wear a frown,
Maybe if we keep on smiling,
He’ll get tired of hangin’ round,

(Repeat Chorus x2)


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BINA KERJAYA BERSAMA VOLTEN

VR4 CAPSULE HALIA HITAM BY VOLTEN INTERNATIONAL

Biskut Almond London